Why You Need SaaS Protection
As companies increasingly move data into cloud-based applications, many businesses think traditional best practices such as data backup are outdated. After all, a SaaS application is always available, accessible from anywhere, and highly redundant, so why is backup necessary?
1 in 3 companies report losing data stored in cloud-based applications. That means the permanent deletion of potentially hundreds of work hours.
The truth is that even data in cloud-based applications are vulnerable to:
- Malware damage or ransomware attacks
- Accidental end-user deletion
- Malicious end-user activity
- Operational errors such as accidental data overwrites
- Lost data due to canceled user account subscriptions
- Misconfigured application workflows
Datto SaaS Protection won’t let your critical data slip through the cracks. Engineered to be the leading, one stop shop for cloud-to-cloud SaaS application backup, SaaS Protection gives you consistently reliable granular backups, quick and easy restores and exports, secured data for compliance and regulatory needs.
SaaS Protection support Office 365 and Google's G Suite implementations.
Contact McMahan TECH today to find out more.